21/10/2014

Welcome little scientists!

Helllo, hello little scientists!


It look like that Halloween magic is starting to work...and after practicing some magic spells this blog has appeared!!!!

We are the Science department of the Primary School CEIP CARDEAL QUIROGA PALACIOS, a school situated in Santiago de Compostela (Galicia)

Here you can have a look to the different works related to Science that children make at the classroom and even at home. We will display them so that you can show them to your family and friends! 
HOW COOL IS IT? :))


Our team is composted by four teachers and one English assistant:

Patricia 


Hello!
 I´m teacher Patricia. I give Science lessons in 2nd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade. Moreover, I ´m in charge of this blog. I hope you like it!





Obdulia





How are you kids? 
I´m the coordinator of the bilingual section at school. Furthermore I give Science lessons in 3th grade and English subject in 3th, 4th 5th and 6th grade. See you around here!


















Luisa


Hi guys!
I give Science lessons in 1st grade and English subject in 1st and 2nd grades. Regards!










Maya


Hey, hello out there!
My name is Maya and I´m from a beautiful city in California called San Francisco (USA)
I work as English assistant at this school  developing different  tasks in English. I hope that you make the most of my stay here!



Nothing else by the moment... in a few days we will start t upload some beautiful works that 4th grade pupils made in 4th B classroom..Don´t miss them out!

Bye-Bye!!!

The Science team

No comments:

Post a Comment